Here at Highlight Homes, we’re familiar with the concept of “true loves” giving the gift of a stunning home renovation to their spouse and the other members of their family. After all, a professionally crafted and beautifully imagined remodel is a gift that keeps right on giving. In the event that you find yourself stuck trying to figure out what to give your loved ones this holiday season, we’ve come up with a few suggestions. 12 to be exact…
Kitchen Renovation:“Spice” up the look and feel of the heart of your home – a great gift for the spouse who loves to cook and entertain (not to mention, it’s a renovation that often equates to a good return on investment when it comes time to sell.)
- Bathroom Remodel: Rather than allow it to live up to the name “necessary room,” why not transform your master and/or guest bathroom into one of your favorite rooms of the house – a relaxing luxury retreat with spa influences.
- Basement Finishing: Need more space to spread out? A well-done basement finishing could be a gift the whole family can enjoy. Consider it a blank canvas and imagine all of the possibilities!
- Outdoor Retreat: While it might be cold and dreary outside right now, come springtime – the Great Outdoors will be beckoning. From a new swimming pool or water feature to the incorporation of a stacked stone hearth or outdoor kitchen, now is the time to build a unique open-air oasis for entertaining and relaxing.
- Sunroom: If you love to LOOK at the outdoors, but don’t necessarily enjoy the sweltering heat or pollen that accompanies spring and summer in Atlanta – a sunroom might be the ideal solution for enjoying the scenery during all four seasons.
- Man Cave: It’s a trend that doesn’t appear to be going away. Men like the IDEA of having their own spaces, even if it ends up being shared with all of the other members of the household. Look to his favorite sports teams and hobbies for inspiration, and we’ll help you pull something unique and special together for that man in your life.
- Home Theater: Another popular trend that continues to be a box-office smash, the home theater is great for families who love to watch movies together and host fun theater-themed gatherings.
- New Façade: You may LOVE the interior of your home, but the exterior could use a little help. A brand new façade could completely change the look of the front of your home – like an extreme makeover. If you’ve always wanted a rocking chair front porch, this could be the perfect answer!
- Room Addition: Between growing families and aging parents, it can be easy to outgrow the current rooms of your home. Rather than put their beloved home on the market and hunt down a larger house, more and more homeowners are opting for a room addition. From building a top floor onto a ranch home or detached garage, finishing an attic space, or constructing a new room onto your existing floorplan – the Highlight Homes’ team has the structural engineering expertise to add a new living space to your home that looks as though it has always been there.
- Home Maintenance Overhaul: While it may not be as exciting as a home renovation, a home maintenance overhaul will give you and your spouse something we ALL want – peace of mind.
- Whole Home Renovation: In the event that you live in an older or outdated home, you may not want to stop with just one room. A whole home renovation may contain several elements of the aforementioned remodels – giving your entire home a fresh new look. It’s a great way to fall in love with your home all over again!
- Gift Certificate for the Home Renovation of their Choice: Highlight Homes is happy to send you a gift certificate to go towards a future home renovation. A great stocking stuffer idea!!!
As our gift to YOU, Highlight Homes is giving away a $500 gift card to Home Depot, Lowes, or Bed Bath & Beyond to new clients who sign a contract* for a home renovation before December 31, 2012! HURRY before this offer comes to a close! To order a gift certificate or schedule a no-obligation consultation, we encourage you to contact us by calling 678.873.9234, e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or filling out our helpful online contact form. To learn more about Highlight Homes or view a virtual portfolio of our work, please visit us online at www.highlighthomesga.com.*Good for contracts of $10,000 or more; Highlight Homes is not affiliated with Home Depot, Lowes, or Bed Bath and Beyond. Must mention ad at time of consultation to receive this special offer.
Photo credit: Photogen