Highlight Homes and Highlight Home Restoration are pleased to announce that we have recently received the “stamp of approval” from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). This means that Highlight Homes has undergone review from this nationally recognized and well-respected “watchdog” agency and has met the very high standards they set for their code of business practices. BBB accreditation is based upon Eight Standards of Trust:
- Build Trust – Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace. Highlight Homes and Highlight Home Restoration have been doing this for our clients all over Georgia for years – but it’s nice to be recognized for it!
- Advertise Honestly – Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling. Highlight Homes and Highlight Home Restoration ads have been seen in such upscale publications as Points North, Atlanta Home Improvement Magazine and Remodel Atlanta Magazine. We’re not about smoke and mirrors, just good old fashioned quality craftsmanship.
- Tell the Truth – Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms. Highlight Homes and Highlight Home Restoration always approach every project we undertake with a straightforward approach, utilizing only the finest materials and subcontractors we can find. If anything, we are known to “under-promise and over-deliver”.
- Be Transparent – Openly identify the nature, location and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees, and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy. We let our work speak for itself at Highlight Homes – there’s no need for the “hard sell”.
- Honor Promises – Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations. Highlight Homes and Highlight Home Restoration has grown quite a reputation for exceeding expectations. Where other remodeling companies or builders may draw projects out weeks or months beyond the original target date, with dozens of change orders representing added expense for the client, Highlight Homes strives to complete each project ON time and ON budget.
- Be Responsive – Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith. Fortunately, “marketplace disputes” are something we’ve never had to deal with. Armed with the desire to please each and every one of our clients, we make adjustments when necessary – long before any inkling of a dispute were to arise.
- Safeguard Privacy – Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding use of their information. Highlight Homes and Highlight Home Restoration is honored to have met and served our clients – we will never sell or share your information with a third party.
- Embody Integrity – Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions, and commitments with integrity. After more than 20 years in the construction, renovation, architecture and land development industries – Highlight Homes’ Principal Tony Pourhassan handpicks each member of his team based on vision, skill set, talent, dedication and integrity.
We’d like to express our gratitude to the Better Business Bureau for honoring us with this distinction. While we are privileged to become a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business, Highlight Homes is perhaps most grateful for the accolades we receive from our clients. We invite you to read just a few of their wonderful testimonials. Highlight Homes and Highlight Home Restoration welcome you to consider us to complete your next home renovation project or design and build your new custom home. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.highlighthomesga.com or text “highlighthomes” to 99699 for our mobile textsite. If you’d like to schedule a meeting to discuss your upcoming project, please call us at 678-873-9234, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our helpful online contact form. We look forward to hearing from YOU soon!