Make “Home Sweet Home” Even Sweeter with the Gift of a Home Renovation This Valentine’s Day
A visit to any card shop, flower shop, or grocery store alerts you to the impending arrival of St. Valentine’s Day just around the corner on February 14. To honor the one you love, you could go with the tried-and-true heart-shaped box of chocolates, the traditional dozen long-stemmed red roses, a singing telegram pronouncing your undying love, or a pair of boxer shorts adorned with the image of Cupid and his ever-ready bow and arrow. At Highlight Homes, we feel we might just have a gift idea that will top all Valentine’s Days past. This notion of ours is not only the key to making your “home sweet home” a little sweeter, it’s a gift that keeps giving long after the box of chocolates has been eaten, the roses have all died, and the boxers have turned pink after their first wash.
Love comes in many forms, and so do home renovations. A quick phone call to Highlight Homes can be the first step to pulling together the home improvement project your loved one has been dreaming of. We will not only design a renovation to fit your budget and needs, but also your family’s unique personality. Here are a few ideas to help spark your imagination:
- Master Retreat: Convert your bedroom into a “love nest” you can’t wait to retire to each evening… something that evokes luxury, comfort and warmth. From trey ceilings for added height and hardwoods to add a timeless opulence, to crown molding to add rich details and a shift in the floorplan to open things up – Highlight Homes’ experience in structural engineering and architecture can help you see your bedroom in a way you never even imagined.
- Master Bath: Bring new meaning to the phrase “rest room” with spa-inspired additions such as a waterfall tub, hands-free faucets, Italian-tile lined steam shower, surround sound stereo, and elegant lighting. Warning – you may never want to leave.
- Gourmet Kitchen: They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach! A renovation of the heart of the home that takes an outdated kitchen that’s so-so to a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen that’s so WHOA could be the inspiration for many a fabulous meal to come.
- Craft Studio: If your sweetie is a closet artist or crafter at heart, what better way to say “I love you” than to create a space that is uniquely their own. Be it a sunroom that’s filled with light and paint-and-hot-glue-friendly flooring or a corner room in the basement surrounded with workspaces and storage cabinets, creation of this space is sure to get you a big hug.
- Man Cave: If you know a boy who likes to escape to his own corner of the home from time to time, why not make that corner fit his individual tastes and interests. From a movie theater-inspired media center for endless runs of sci-fi favorites to a bar-and-big-screen space that’s all his own, Highlight Homes can help you draw up blueprints for a Man Cave of his dreams.
- Outdoor Oasis: With Spring just a matter of months away, backyard barbeques and pool parties are just around the corner. Whether you seek a quiet garden retreat, a high-energy sports and pool complex, an outdoor kitchen, or an al fresco extension of the interior of your home, Highlight Homes can help.
This list goes on and on! To get started on your Valentine’s Day shopping with a home renovation from Highlight Homes, contact our design-build team by phone at 678.873.9234, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our our convenient online contact form. To learn more about Highlight Homes, we welcome you to visit our website at www.highlighthomesga.com where you can meet the members of our team, discover our ever-increasing list of services, and view our portfolio online. To stay up-to-date on the latest Highlight Homes news, “like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and/or sign up for our monthly e-newsletter, The Highlight Homes Herald.
Image Credit: © Iperl | Dreamstime.com